How to make the most of your stay in Poitiers?
At each of the entrances to the city, a parking welcomes you, only a few minutes away from the monuments and shops :
- Parking Station - Toumaï
52 Boulevard du Grand Cerf
- Parking Theatre Auditorium
1 boulevard de Verdun
- Parking Blossac Tison
Carrefour Boulevard sous Blossac / Boulevard de Tison
- Parking Hôtel de Ville (4 free recharging stations for electric cars are available)
22 rue Carnot
- Parking Notre-Dame Marché
- Parking Effia Station
2 boulevard Pont Achard
- Parking Les Cordeliers
4bis rue Henri Oudin
Two main squares are connected by pedestrian streets:
- Mineral, the Place Leclerc It is lined with cafés and restaurants and is a popular spot for families who let their children run or ride their scooters in peace and quiet.
- Under the aegis of the Romanesque jewelry Notre-Dame-la-GrandeThe Charles de Gaulle square lives to the rhythm of the market under the covered market and students, who enjoy the feast evenings and the nearby media library.
Once there, you will be able to move around on foot, by bike or even by bus with the public transport of Grand Poitiers, Vitalis !
To make the most of your stroll through the streets of Poitiers, the Grand Poitiers Tourist Office (45 place Charles de Gaulle) offers a day luggage service at the price of 3 euros per piece of luggage.