The Poitiers Auditorium Theater has a 720-seat theater, a 1020-seat auditorium, and various spaces:
lounges and bars with catering on show nights.
Poitiers is thus endowed with a very efficient equipment, at the service of creation and diffusion of live shows.
TAP's season program is multidisciplinary: about 60 shows, or 120 performances per year.
- A page in the brochure and on the TAP website is entitled "Accessibility for all" with advice for people with sensory impairments (deaf, hard of hearing, blind, visually impaired, mentally handicapped, motor)
- A selection of shows is recommended on the accessibility page: shows adapted in Sign Language, very visual shows naturally accessible, shows with text naturally accessible
- Tactile maps of the auditorium and the theater are available at the TAP reception desk
- Access to the TAP is direct via the elevators. During the day, the elevators allow access to the ticketing area during opening hours and on the evenings of the shows, these elevators lead directly to the rooms
- A receptionist is available to accompany people who wish to do so