Opened in 2018 in the heart of Poitiersthe gallery-shop Beach 76 grouping :
- a art gallery exhibition / presentation of the work of craftsmen and professional artists of the territory (painting, silk-screen printing, digital installation, photography, marquetry...);
- a store Selection of original works and creations (visual arts, arts and crafts, fashion and decoration);
- a regular programming of animations : workshops, meetings, events...
All this in the heart of a historic district of the city, the rue de la Cathédrale, the "little sister" of the Grand'Rue, which has many other remarkable signs and craftsmen's workshops.
Beach 76 in a few words it is...
- A hybrid place dedicated to art, creation, crafts, meeting and transmission
- A space to promote contemporary creation, local crafts, handmade products
- A space of life, meeting and exchange between the inhabitants (and visitors) of Poitiers and the artists of the territory.
It is a project carried collectively by entrepreneurs, artists, creators of Consortium Cooperativea Cooperative of Activity and Employment dedicated to artistic, cultural and creative professions in New Aquitaine which allows entrepreneurs to create, develop and perpetuate their activities within a shared company.
visuals © Consortium Coopérative
OPENING HOURS AND PERIOD
Tuesday to Saturday from 11am to 7pm
Accessible to persons with reduced mobility